Wednesday 26 April 2017

APPLE'S MOTION GRAPHICS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK4Re_ArS3Q

Apples Motion Graphics video is so good. It really works through it's simplicity. Below you can see some screenshots and above is the link.

Related image
Related image
Image result for apple motion graphics

Through creating a minimal design, which allows for creative practice however with focus on the typography, this animation hooks you in throughout. No massive typography needed, or imagery it works effortlessly in such an Apple way. I want to produce a similar design, however with my own content inspired. Focusing on racial profiling and trumps recent controversial actions in my animation however as the brief is mainly typography focused I thought this style would work best.

It does not use much flashy typography it's typeface is Callibri throughout I think, and yet it still works at conveying it's message strongly through it's specific use of motion and sound. The way in which it was created enhances the overall animation. Through using motion graphics you are fixed still on the content and the typography, it all allows to convey a more sophisticated tone. As my video will be a serious approach this sort of style I believe is needed. 


I do not think it has been done before...

Campaign ads are more based on social values or an epidemic.

Image result for racism adImage result for water aid ad

This water aid above is a classic example. Campaigns such as these mainly rely on either imagery and sound i.e: the person speaking to the audience (monologue) It is an interesting step to use the same purpose of these ads however only being able to present it with a typographic focus. 
  

10 comments:

  1. This site have particular software articles which emits an impression of being a significant and significant for you individual, able software installation.
    apple-motion-crack
    kerio-control-crack
    wondershare-pdfelement-pro-crack
    rekordbox-dj-crack
    daemon-tools-pro-crack
    sam-broadcaster-pro-crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site have particular software articles which emits an impression of being a significant and significant for you individual, able software installation.This is the spot you can get helps for any software installation, usage and cracked.
    kickasscrack.com
    easy-video-logo-remover-crack
    tuneskit-spotify-music-converter-crack
    apple-motion-crack
    freemake-video-converter-crack/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Appreciable Article, Honestly Said The Thing Actually I liked The most is the step-by-step explanation of everything needed to be known for a blogger or webmaster to comment, I am going show this to my other blogger friends too.
    apple-motion-crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it
    apple-motion-crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Download Software for PC & Mac
    You make it look very easy with your presentation, but I think this is important to Be something that I think I would never understand
    It seems very complex and extremely broad to me. I look forward to your next post,
    Apple Motion Crack
    Disk Drill Pro Crack
    DAEMON Tools Pro Crack
    Final Cut Pro Crack
    IPVanish VPN Crack

    ReplyDelete



  6. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. wahabtech.net I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Apple Motion Crack

    ReplyDelete


  7. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge…
    cracksbin.com/apple-motion-crack/

    ReplyDelete