Wednesday 26 April 2017

LOOPDELOOP ANIMATION

FINAL ANIMATION URL

https://youtu.be/ElUumq5Aumw 

For me personally I did not really like the final finish. We set out to achieve a comical chicken themed animation. So in terms of the brief we have achieved exactly what we set out to do. My problem I have with the final outcome is it is not to the standard I wanted. Communication was vital in this point. I did make my feelings clear and that lead to us re-doing the design, so he did listen to my questions. However we meerly refined the content we already had. I wanted to reimagine the design. 


After under-going my other collaboration brief for responsive, I think I much preferred the proffessionalism in that brief in comparison. Everyone achieved their clear set goals and aspired to achieve something great. I believe were not successful in the latter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment