Wednesday 26 April 2017

COLLABORATIVE EVALUATION

EVALUATION

The idea generation and working together to produce the animation was very enjoyable. Clashing with ideas going to and fro with which idea we should or should not make. Clashing with styles and finding new ways of working. These were processes I enjoyed throughout the brief. 

We managed to communicate regularly and merged our individual skill-sets to create something unique. 


After under-going my other collaboration brief for responsive, I think I much preferred the proffessionalism in that brief in comparison. Everyone achieved their clear set goals and aspired to achieve something great. I believe were not successful in the latter. 


The problems faced were aspects such as not having much of an in depth take on the course. Little to no research, not real deep context provided. This wasn't something you could put a blame on due to the nature of our studies. I have learnt to produce designs with depth and context, spreading a message. He is much more free-minded and a free approach due to taking an illustration course I would imagine it's much more free flowing and creative. This causes issues in the developmental stage and general process. As I would normally have a more in depth way of tackling the brief I tried his methods of interacting with a brief. Overall I believe it is interesting and you could probably get away with it in a less concise brief such as this but with more complex ones I am not sure it would. But the main reason this was so problematic was trying to convince my partner to develop the idea further, everything else could be solved with enough communication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment