Thursday 27 April 2017

RESPONSIVE EVALUATION


Overall the main principle learnings I have taken from Responsive module is the ability to take initiative and work within a professional environment. I can directly link all of them as learning experiences, each to their own merit. Through these briefs I have deepened my practice on time management. Certainly collaborating has broadened my cognitive understanding. I would like to understand coding more, as I believe it will be an important skill to have in the future, it is also a well paying sector in the working industries. I have seen some graduate internship jobs going for as high as £40,000 a year. So this is a potential prospect. Which is another major point in my learnings from these briefs. I have shown my true direction in these modules. In the future I do not see myself in one specific role. I don’t want to label myself as a graphic designer because there are many other creative outlets I shall pursue. Which I made a huge point of in my presentation. These briefs were an example of this. I do not have the same skills as an interior designer but in my interior design brief I used my skills as a graphic designer and put it to a different practice. Which also can make my style in this sector unique, and separates me from my competitors. In this brief I have discovered future prospects through self discovery, really taking control of my learning and drawing a creative path to follow into next year. I don’t think I have a distinctive style which I prefer as I would like to be as versatile as possible as a creative. This brief showed my versatility, and strengthened it as well as teach me to revaluate my social skills and perhaps next time to enforce my ideology further, instead of shying away from a conflict of interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment