Wednesday 9 May 2018

COMMUNICATION

COMMUNICATION


Communication was one of the most important aspects of this brief. There were so many people part of this project. From students to fashion photographers, to outsourcing workers from China. It was definitely a frustrating and difficult process keeping on top of it all. The main issue being under such a tight deadline, this puts a lot of pressure on everything coming together to deliver the final product. This is a lot more difficult to do when you are the only one personally invested in the project. A lot of the people I worked with were very understanding and tried to help me the best way I could. In particular the students I collaborated with. They were very interested in my ideas, at times it felt like I was being too instructive. The greatest benefit from this process is making connections with talented creatives who I can come back to when designing for Our House in the future. 














No comments:

Post a Comment