Friday 11 May 2018

FABRIC DESIGN

Fabric Designs:

These t-shirts incorporate luxury patterned materials taken from a family friends textiles catalogue. I have been given permission to use their materials for my t-shirts. The designs convey quality in both the print/material used. The texture is very soft and the psychedelic imagery is very detailed depicting an array of colours. I believe these t-shirts have a unique selling point as they are different from typical t-shirt designs. They help Our House as a brand stand out, and also convey our versatility through the number of different styles we offer. 

COST

It costs me £50 per metre for this fabric. That equates to £10 per t-shirt. Overall it costs me:

- £18.73 to produce on white
- £20.39 to produce on black

Due to the quality of the material used, and the rarity of these t-shirts I will sell them for £50 each. Thats:

- £31.27 profit for white

- £29.61 profit for black





No comments:

Post a Comment