Tuesday 8 May 2018

OUR HOUSE JUMPERS







JUMPERS

The jumpers came out really well. The initial feedback for them was very positive. A lot of people really liked the material. It is really soft which has given me the confidence to place a high price margin for the garment. The garment is very fitting with the style of Our House, which is to offer thick quality garments. 

The PVC label adds a nice touch. Moving forwards I experimented with the placement of the label being either on the torso or on the sleeve. From following feedback it seems the prefered option is to have it stitched on the sleeve. I will proceed with sleeve stitches from now. This is just one example of how successful minimal viable products can be. I have assessed my options, taken in feedback and acted on this to increase the potential of the product. 

COST:

It costs me £24.22 to produce these garments. This includes garment price, labels, stitching and packaging. I believe due to the quality of the garment, the packaging and the addition of the pvc label it justifies a £40 price range. This means with every jumper sold I would receive £15.78 in profit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment