Tuesday 10 January 2017

THE BOOK




As a final outcome I am pleased with it, however I do wish my original concept worked. Time and the universities facilities constantly being so busy got in the way of me pursuing my design intent, and bit off way more than I could chew from the outset however I have learned from these mistakes. Spending 20 hours creating a staircase flipbook, was not a wise decision and overall a waste of time, I need to learn to stick to the asking of the brief, some points of the brief I spent far too much time with content when the production needed attention. However I love the final quality of the print finish, apart from the front/back cover, it was test printed however content is missing from the back and the designs are slightly larger than intended, however it knocked £20 off the final printing cost so cannot complain! 


No comments:

Post a Comment