Tuesday 10 January 2017

THE PROBLEM - DESIGN FOR SCREEN

A design app that supports all types of creatives, including the following: featured articles, work, latest news and even the potential for a shop/marketplace where creatives could sell their designs/products. 

no app for creatives

Identity the problem.

I was having issues coming up with an idea for this brief, I went through a number of websites and applications, to generate an idea of where to go with this brief.


Initial idea:


Looking into taking my creations from last year, expanding on ideas. I wanted to develop a website to advertise my designs, and clothing production. However looking into the brief further allowed me to understand the purpose of the brief; finding a problem in todays 

So I had to bring my ideas more to home, and analyse specific problems I face day to day, or experiences I would like enhanced. So took particular attention to my study of Graphic design. 

Research: 


No comments:

Post a Comment