Monday 30 April 2018

£20 FEEDBACK

Feedback:

After not getting the best results, I decided to collect some feedback on which stock would best replicate a bank note. Seeing as my class have done a bank note brief I thought they would have a better understanding. After speaking to a number of my peers there was a majority preference on newsprint. Which is how it lead me to my decision. 


Final feedback generated from the design was very positive. From a design perspective everyone stated that it had a sense of legitimacy to it, and fitted the current design concept of the £5 and £10 note. Although there were primary concerns on Attenborough being chose as the man to represent the £20 note. Once I delivered my rationale and purpose, the majority agreed with my decision, some stating it as intuitive and relevant to today’s society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment