Monday 30 April 2018

MINIMAL VIABLE PRODUCT

MINIMAL VIABLE PRODUCT

Results from a minimum viable product test aim to indicate if a garment should be built to begin with. Testing evaluates if the initial problem or goal is solved in a manner that makes it reasonable to move forward.

By undergoing MVP I can:

- Be able to test a product hypothesis with minimal resources
- Accelerate learning
- Reduce wasted engineering hours
- Get the product to early customers as soon as possible
- Base for other products


I have done this by printing via digital print to get a feel for the product. Once I have tested the products with consumers I can then see which designs are most favoured and continue with these to screenprint, making any incremental adjustments as I go along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment