Monday 23 April 2018

BOGDAN COLLABORATION REQUEST

This collab request failed due to misunderstanding one another. He requested to be paid £400 for his services. I thought this was ridiculous for one design. However it inspired me to ask students instead of for collaboration. This was very beneficial as it lead to me finding my niche in the industry, and the whole basis behind how Our House has potential to grow. 

Hi Bogdan,

I am a student at Leeds Arts University creating a clothing brand called Our House.I am currently looking for artists I admire to use for some of my clothing. The whole concept behind Our House is promoting art and culture in particular fashion and looking at how everyday art and design can be implemented into fashion. Our House looks to do this by promoting the designs of creatives, through the medium of product design. I have seen your designs, I am a huge fan of your work in particular your Samurai series, and was wondering with your permission if I could use it as one of the designs for T-shirts. The clothing will be displayed as merchandise for Our House, but all social media posts including the description on our website will make sure to promote you as the artist for the merchandise, as well as advertise your website and Behance account. If you have any other requirements I am more than happy to listen. If you would like to collaborate on a new design and create clothing together under the Our House label, this is something I would also be very interested in. I obviously will not proceed without your permission. Look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,

Roshan
Our House 




No comments:

Post a Comment